Seychelles in June
We wish to update you on the latest conditions set by the Department of Health Seychelles on the criteria for allowing entry of persons into Seychelles.
• For the month of June, private flights carrying passengers who have been given approval will be permitted.
• Chartered flights carrying passengers from approved countries may be permitted.
• All passengers must have proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test that is 48 hours or less prior to boarding the flight to Seychelles.
• Aircraft/Airline are not to board any passengers or crew who are symptomatic of COVID-19.
• Any passengers who arrives in Seychelles without this proof will be turned back on the same aircraft.
• Exit screening must have been completed by all incoming passengers and crew.
• Entry screening will be done upon arrival starting with completion of the health check form, symptomatic check, temperature scanning. The passenger may be required to undergo a rapid antigen test.
• All passengers must provide proof of accommodation in an approved establishment for the entire period of stay and must show booking vouchers at Immigration on entry.
• During the month of June, they are not to change accommodation during their stay and must not interact with the community apart from those at their place of residence.
• In order to minimize interaction between groups of clients arriving on different dates client groups should be segregated within the Establishment. The Establishments will be visited prior to re-opening to verify that this can be effected.
• For 14 days after arrival the client will be monitored daily by the designated Health and Safety officers or focal person.
• All clients must ensure strict hygiene measures and physical distancing are enforced.
• All staff must be monitored daily by the designated Health and Safety Officer or focal person and record kept.
• Any illness must be reported immediately to the nearest Health Facility who will provide appropriate guidance.
• All cost of screening and test will be borne by the passenger.